quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2016

OTHERWISE


Far from the world we live in
Away from our emotions
While all the hurt
Unwilling to change something


Words hidden in my mind
Whispers in my ear
Miss the days of light
Loneliness has no more darkness
(She fantasized all, smiling all beautiful)
Saying he was going to change something


Otherwise! I change my life
Otherwise! I change my reasons
Otherwise! I change my promises
I change my world

We did everything for all
We were dying
Smiling not give up fight
The war still stands
(War is all destructive smiling and beautiful)
We can change all that

Otherwise! I change your life
Otherwise! I change your reasons
Otherwise! I change his promises
I change our world

Even if they say to give up
I change our world
Even tell lies
I change our ...
World

Escritor: Carlos Eduardo Borges


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário