quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2016

APOLOGY TO MY IMAGINATION

Hypocrisy with the words spoken to you
Apology to the feelings which will never
I have no freedom to express myself
And you doubt me forever

You do not know what I'm capable
Doubts and questions my talent
Words stupid it comes and sings
I thought it was going to be the same or different

Hypocrisy of the soul that I took it
Apology to the arguments that I missed
When I was not to express leber
She came and said you have one more chance ...

Show what you feel
Show that you do not kill
Show that you do not hurt
Show that you do not hate
And ... do not cry tonight

She realized that I was not afraid
I knew what I was capable of my talent
She listens to what I had said
I knew it would be the same or completely different

Hypocrisy imagination
Apology dead reality
I am free to fly
Their doubts are over

Now you can bleed
Your head may explode
You can laugh
She knows all of my suicide
You prune ignore what I write
Poems of the soul it will never have
Fantasy the drawings
Never ends
Though I'd die

Compositor: Carlos Eduardo Borges


2 comentários: